• Will provide Kanuri translation/interpretation as necessary in support of SOF teams in a training environment.
• Provide units with a thorough knowledge of local language and culture.
• Will provide translation/interpretation as necessary in support of routine administrative and logistical requirements.
• Advise the client on threat related issues in the area of operations
• Interface with the local populace and key leaders as required.
• Must speak English Level 3 Interagency Language Roundtable Skill Level
• Must speak Kanuri at Level 3 Interagency Language Roundtable Skill Level
• Must be capable of reading the above English on the same level
• Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• At least 3 years translating documents, conversations and media into English desired
• At least 3 years interpreting during meetings, training, and special operations desired
• US Citizenship and willingness to be submitted for a security clearance required
If you do not translate or interpret Kanuri but know a US Citizen who does, Leonie is offering a $1000.00 referral bonus for each successfully hired Kanuri Linguist. To qualify for the bonus, you must:
1. Send employee referral form, Linguist Information sheet & candidate’s resume and/or contact info to email@example.com
2. Candidate must pass all pre-deployment screening/testing as required
3. Candidate must deploy on the contract as a Kanuri Linguist
4. Candidate must remain on the contract for a minimum of 30 days
Please see attached documents potential for Non Leonie Employees making a referral:
• Non-Employee Referral W9 Form
• Non Leonie Candidate Referral Form
If you are interested in learning more about any of the attached positions please contact a Leonie recruiter, Teri Scott. If you are not interested in one of these positions yourself but want to refer someone who possibly qualifies, please fill out the attached forms and return them. Also, feel free to share this opportunity.
Thank you for taking the time to review this email. Make sure you check our careers page at www.leoniegroup.com/careers for similar opportunities and do not hesitate applying for positions for which you feel you are qualified.