United Kingdom – A British jihadi bride who on the 25 May 16 threatened London with a summer bombing campaign on the Underground taunted the public again on the 27 May 16 by tweeting, 'You all scare so easily... it only takes a few tweets, because you are pathetic England.' Sally Jones, an ISIS recruiter known as 'Mrs Terror' concluded the message with: 'But b4 I go, I just wanna say... have a nice summer.' The 47-year-old provoked outrage on the 25 May 16 when she wrote on social media: 'To be honest I wouldn't go into Central London through June... or even July well to be honest I wouldn't go there at all especially by Tube.' She also tweeted: 'England... Boom,' moments before she was suspended from Twitter by administrators. However, the former benefits scrounger has now returned with more hate-filled rants, including one which reads: 'Listen don't all panic... I was just suggesting it might be better to take the bus ...(into London) that's all.' This was followed by: 'We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.' The Twitter account which she used today has now been suspended as well. Jones, who abandoned her disastrous career as a punk rocker to convert to Islam, revealed she is now hiding in the ISIS-held city of Mosul in Iraq. She also posted a new photograph of herself dressed in a black burqa, posing next to the sea, supposedly in Iraq. 'A picnic and a paddle in the Tigress (sic) - just beautiful,' she wrote. Jones also stated her location on her Twitter biography as Mosul. Her decision to leave Raqqa and head to Mosul comes as the ISIS-held Syrian city comes under increasing pressure from advancing Kurdish and government forces. Jones's extremist husband Junaid Hussain, a computer hacker from Birmingham, was wiped out by an American drone strike in Raqqa during 2015. The jihadi bride tweeted that she had moved back to Iraq for her summer and had taken her young son with her. 'Alhamdulillah (praise be to God) im back in Iraq for a beautiful summer with my son inshaAllah (God willing)!' she claimed. She also mentions how she is looking forward to dying and mocks drone pilots for killing her husband. 'U can't sit there with ur tea & scones ordering RAF drone strikes on UK brothers with no comeback from the Islamic State,' she posted. She also urged British women to carry out attacks on civilians in the UK during Ramadan. The 47-year-old convert has previously hinted that she might fancy becoming a suicide bomber, writing: 'I know what I'm doing. Paradise has a price and I hope this will be the price for Paradise' Jones, who now uses the name Umm Hussain, posted the last words of Hawa Barayev, who killed herself and 27 Russian special forces soldiers in Chechnya in 2000, according to the Sunday Times. She was the first of the Chechen 'Black Widows'. The British mother said Barayev was a 'martyr', and finished the post with a heart. If she does become a suicide bomber, the mother - who is said to be on the Pentagon's 'kill list' - will not only become the first ISIS suicide bomber, but also the first western woman to blow herself up for a jihadi group. 361 COMMENT: Threats of this nature come from Da’esh quite frequently and unfortunately whether they are serious or not have to be considered by the security forces. To say that she is in Mosul and have a new photograph of herself with the sea in the background does not seem right as Mosul is nowhere near the sea as it is a city inland. This threat could also be a taunt because she lost her husband. Da’esh is putting a lot of emphasis on attempting to get followers in other countries to commit attacks. The group have always attempted an attack during Ramadan but this time they are attempting to get others to join in. Again this is not new as the group have been pushing out propaganda to encourage attacks in the past. The new emphasis possibility is that because the group is losing ground and locations to various forces they are attempting to up the atrocities in order to attempt to put pressure on those governments that are in the coalition to stop the fight against the group. COMMENT ENDS
United Kingdom/France/Da’esh – Islamic State terrorists are planning to attack England supporters next month as they mass in Marseille to follow the Three Lions at the Euros. Data found on a laptop used by Paris attacker Salah Abdeslam shows ISIS wants to use suicide bombs, assault rifles and even drones carrying chemical weapons to carry out the attacks. The data included photographs and mention of the French city's Old Port, where England fans will gather for their opening game against Russia in an official fan zone. Security chiefs also fear a repeat of Paris in November, when coordinated groups of ISIS killers gunned down people in the streets, according to a British tabloid. A Belgium security source told the paper: This can only mean plans were being drawn up to attack England and Russia fans before the game. Abdeslam is under lock and key but there are others at large who are equally fanatical and could strike. 'England and Russia fans are obvious targets, because both countries are bombing ISIS in Syria and Iraq.' However, the source also acknowledged that a 'conventional' ISIS attack, such as that seen in Paris, was more likely. The laptop was seized during raids that led to Abdeslam's arrest in Molenbeek, Brussels, in Mar 16. Less than a week later, his fellow jihadis killed 32 people at the city's airport and metro station. The revelation ISIS is planning to target the showpiece football tournament comes just a day after music festivals, sports venues and nightclubs were revealed to have been placed on 'high alert'. Crowded entertainment venues were said to be 'right at the top of the agenda' after the Paris attacks at the Bataclan theatre killed 130 people last November. Neil Basu, deputy assistant commissioner for the Metropolitan police, said ISIS bombers were a 'principal threat' to the safety of the public. He told a British Broadsheet newspaper: 'The threat has become much more difficult to counter because it's now potentially any time, any place, anywhere. 'These people are perfectly happy to target civilians with the maximum terror impact. Crowded places were always a concern for us, but now they are right at the top of the agenda.' He said big music events and stadiums were or particular concern and said the Paris bomb massacre had 'put everyone on much higher alert'. The officer claimed however that no exact information had been found to suggest an imminent attack at a sporting or music event. He added that shopping centres and airports still needed to be monitored but because of the Paris attacks, smaller venues and clubs could be targeted.